SoLé SoupS® is a customer favorite, but if you haven’t been in to visit one of our SoupS Studio® locations yet, maybe a few reasons why customers keep coming back can serve as a little inspiration. 5 reasons why our customers love SoLé SoupS® are:
1. Lots of options – According to Jessie K from Century City, “Too many amazing options to choose from! And there’s more than just soups! Lasagna is incredible so are all the salads! Everything is so fresh so clean and so delicious.” If you’re looking for great soup, we have you covered, but if you want something a little different, we’ve got that, too. Providing plenty of options ensures that every customer who walks through our doors leaves satisfied.
2. Soup from scratch – After a recent visit, Liz S from Agoura Hills had this to say about SoLé SoupS® “It’s pretty much the best soup I’ve ever had. No BS. Their soup is made every morning fresh from scratch.” The way to get the most flavor and nutrition from ingredients is to use them fresh, and the best way to use fresh ingredients is to prepare fresh every day. When you have SoLé SoupS®, you have the best you can get.
3. Quick and easy – Harley E from Tehachapi, CA recently visited SoLé SoupS®, and this review states “I’m hooked. This place is amazing! They have so many options and variety. The soups are really high-quality. She’s got lots of salads and pasta options. It’s very casual and easy just to run and grab lunch or dinner.” Quality ingredients rarely come quick, but they do at SoLé SoupS®. You never have to skip opting for healthy food when you need a fast bite to eat.
4. Take a night off from cooking – We don’t just offer our delicious and nutritious soups in store, we also have them frozen to-go. Lisa L from Los Angeles states “Probably the best soups around. All their soups are made from scratch and have ridiculous flavor. The frozen entrees are great for a quick dinner when you have little time for cooking.” Our frozen entrees are prepared with the same care and high quality ingredients as our in-house options!
5. Vegan made easy – For those who adhere to a vegan diet, it can be tough to find easy, nutritious, and delicious food at a place everyone will love. After a recent visit, Ann B from Newbury Park said, “New SoLé SoupS® location in Thousand Oaks, on Arboles, and the soup is FABULOUS. They have a few vegan options every day, too.
Today I had the split pea curry and it was delicious. Reasonable prices.” Our vegan options ensure that all customers who come into a SoupS Studio® have something they’ll love to eat.