Potato soups are thick and creamy and provide instant comfort. The best part about potato soups is there are so many delicious varieties to try when you need a little comfort food. Here are a few potato soups that we love at SoLé Soups:
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup: Yes, it’s exactly what you think it is. All your favorite toppings for a baked potato in a creamy soup. The base is made with cream, cheddar cheese, and potato puree then loaded with chunks of potato. It then finished with crispy bacon, more cheddar cheese, and fresh green onion. Add a dollop of sour cream to get the full baked potato as a soup experience.
- Potato Leek Soup: It sounds so simple but the flavor in the soup is anything but simple. Rich potatoes and delicate leeks are blended to create a smooth texture that delights tongue. Made with fresh herbs, you will savor every spoonful of this classic favorite.
- Ham and Potato Soup: This yummy soup is chunky and satisfying. It’s a meal in a bowl with all the trimmings. Delicious pieces of succulent ham with warm potato in a soup base you won’t be able to keep from slurping.
- Bacon-Sweet Potato Soup: A delightful pairing of sweet and salty. The thick cut bacon adds a kick of crunch in the texture while to sweet potato pureed base tickles your taste buds.
- Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup: You read that correctly. Peanuts in soup and it’s incredibly delicious. It also uses peanut butter in the soup base. It’s a subtle presence that brings the sweet potato to life.
- Country Potato and Cabbage Soup: This rustic delight combines fresh herbs, bacon, and cabbage with red potatoes for a full flavored soup. It’s fantastic, warm and fully satisfying.
- Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup: This creamy concoction pairs really well with a loaf of crusty French bread on a chilly day or any day really.
- Potato and Corn Chowder: The corn in this chowder provides a delightful hint of crunch and sweetness against the thick savory base. The chunky potato and the pepper round out the savory profile. All combined it’s absolutely dreamy.
Comforting and cozy, in a soup is where a potato really shines. Our favorite potato soup is our house made Potato Leek Soup. Made with fresh local ingredients, our Potato Leek soup is also one of our customer’s favorites. So if you are hungry for a bowl of potato soup, stop by SoLé Soups and try one of our great potato soups. Our menu is constantly changing, so you’ll be able to try a whole variety if you keep coming back!